We hire for multiple driving positions for local runs. Drivers are responsible for operating a commercial motor vehicle to pick up raw material and deliver finished product with attention to prompt and efficient customer service.
Semi Drivers & Route Drivers
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid CDL Class B or valid CDL Class A required
- Experience with pressure washers/steam cleaners is preferred
- Prior route dedicated experience preferred
- Tanker Endorsement
- Prior experience operating a CMV required
Level 1, 2, 3 Diesel Mechanic
- Responsible for keeping all vehicles in the fleet roadworthy and ready for service when needed.
- Performs all preventive maintenance and repair work necessary on fleet trucks/ trailers/ forklifts and other company equipment.
- Reviews driver vehicle inspection reports.
- Responsible for checking each truck each morning.
- Responsible for compiling the work schedule in the truck shop and complete any documentation on maintenance records.
- Interprets repair manuals and work orders as to properly repair the equipment.
- Maintains clean environment.
- May be required to answer roadside calls for disabled vehicles.
- Knowledge in Diesel/Gasoline powered engine and power-train mechanics
- Class A CDL preferred for Level 1 and Class A CDL, with Tanker Endorsement required for Level 3.
- AC Certification a plus for Level 1 and AC Certification Required for Level 3.
- High School Diploma required.
- 3 years of prior experience.
- Vocational training preferred.
- Ability to service and diagnose Brakes.
- Ability to service and diagnose diesel trucks, (tractor/trailers) and power-train mechanics.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on this link.